It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Excruciating pain with no blisters?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-05-2017, 06:06 AM   #1
    KookyKiriana95
    (female)

KookyKiriana95 HB User
    Unhappy Excruciating pain with no blisters?

I've been having severe vaginal pain for almost 2 weeks now but no sign of any sores or blisters? My doctor said it "sounds" like herpes but when she looked down there to take swabs (which was excruciatingly painful) she said she doesn't see any physical symptoms of herpes. I had been urinating in a warm bath until 3 days ago when I actually passed out from the pain of urinating - so I had to go to the hospital to get a catheter put in as I was retaining almost 2 litres of urine. It took 4 separate nurses and 3 doses of morphine to get the catheter in which even now is extremely painful to have down there *sobbing*
    Im on codeine for painkillers and have been put on antiviral medication that apparently treats herpes but the pain just seems to keep getting worse and worse.
    I seriously want to die just to stop the pain. I'm also not sure how to tell the person I had sex with. He's basically my first. I say basically because I'm a victim of childhood sexual abuse/rape which stopped about 10 years ago (I'm 22 years old) I know I read that you can have herpes for years and not realise but I'm assuming I got it from this recent person as we had sex about a week before the pain started.

Is there anything else it could be besides herpes? I was tested for everything else including UTI and it all came back negative - waiting to get results from the swabs for herpes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    herpes, herpes outbreaks, suicidal