It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Need answers besides going to my doctor

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
    helpmeSOSOS
    (female)

helpmeSOSOS HB User
    Need answers besides going to my doctor

Writing my title in all caps, so here is the story.. im 22 y/o had a baby at 19, one and that is all. Period is always at the end of the month in the 20's, about 4 or 5 days ago i wiped after peeing and saw very very light brown, the next day i wiped after peeing again to find DARK brown clumpy looking **** on my toilet paper. googled everything and kept coming across implantation bleeding and or miscarriage. so ok whatever hope neither because do not want no baby nor do i want a dead fetus in me. Anyways that was all, so the 3rd day now i randomly wipe because i felt a little wet and see dark brown **** AGAIN on the paper. so now this is about day 3 wearing tampons to keep finding this TAR looking **** on it, not so much blood really, i need help. Not due for period for another 2 weeks. Also, one morning i woke up and could not feel my back at all, i literally felt like i was 9 months pregnant and could not move. Than this pretty much started happening with the tar crap, i really do not want to go to the gynocologist right now and just need some answers, i am getting sick and tired of this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2017, 06:04 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Need answers besides going to my doctor

Brown blood is blood that wasn't expelled in a previous period. Your body is simply cleansing itself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Closed Thread