It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Could I be pregnant??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-25-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
    anxietygirl85
    (female)

anxietygirl85 HB User
    Unhappy Could I be pregnant??

Please help... I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 21. We have a long distance relationship and we had sex probably four times while he was here.and for the first few times we had sex i was on my period... Each time we had sex we used a condom and also he pulled out before ejaculating (while still wearing the condom). Sometimes I was just too scared to even continue doing it due to my terrible fear of getting pregnant. I got my period on May 1st this month and from what I've calculated I'm supposed to get it on the 31st, or June 1st. I'm just terrified because I know it's still possible even with a condom and precum. So far, I've taken THREE pregnancy tests; ALL of which said negative. I'm so scared. I'm trying to schedule an appt with my therapist to talk about it, but can anyone please tell me if they think I'm pregnant or not? It's ruining my life and driving me crazy... (also don't worry, we're not having sex next time he visits, clearly I am not ready.) Please let me know, and be nice please. Thanks a bunch. ps, i wasn't ovulating or fertile when he was here...
    :'(

Last edited by anxietygirl85; 05-25-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Could I be pregnant??

Under the conditions you state, you are not pregnant. See your gyno about birth control pills.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Could I be pregnant??

I am glad you are getting help for this anxiety. I am sure you won't be pregnant from what you describe. I think you need to sit down with a family planning professional and get some solid education and advice on contraception issues. Good luck, Sera

Closed Thread

Tags
    advice, anxiety, birthcontrol, condoms, pregnancy