It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Ovarian Cyst Rupture

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-28-2018, 05:04 AM   #1
    Jessys
    (female)

Jessys HB User
    Ovarian Cyst Rupture

I believe that I had a cyst that ruptured 2 days ago, as the pain was sever and I have had cysts in the past. I don't normally use the internet for guaranteed answers, though my mother thought of the reason and after looking the symptoms up it seemed to fit.

It was on the left side though the pain came on sudden and got worse and lasted about 10-15 minutes. I found it hard to walk and stand up straight. I was able to go to the toilet, though walking back to my room I needed help to walk. I felt as there was something inside squishing my insides (sorry to be graphic..) no position lying down or sitting up gave me any relief. I felt very dizzy and nauseous.

I was scared to take pain killers in case it made it worse...
    though my mother convinced me that it can only help. It did in fact seem to stop moments after taking the pain killers, not sure if the pain passed on its on or not..

since this incident I have felt less bloated then I did the previous week though there is a little pain still lingering and I am wanting to know if that is normal after a rupture (if that is what it was..) or something that could just be brought on by worry. Should I be seeking medical help immediately?

I had experienced the pain first on a public holiday and after it passed I was not in a hurry to go to the hospital as it seemed to become less obvious, though the pain though nowhere near as bad is still hanging around.

I am going to the doctors tomorrow though wanting to know if this is something someone knows...

P.S. I have a phobia of doctors, needles and all...
    one of the reasons I have yet to go...

So just any info to ease my mind or at least to have an idea what to expect, if this turns out to be what I suspected.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: Ovarian Cyst Rupture

Get to your doctor asap. You might have been ovulating....sometimes the pain can be extremely intense.
    Ruptured cyst could have been ruptured ovary. Assuming isnt a good thing. Best to have it checked out.

Have you thoroughly been checked for endometriosis?

q

Last edited by quincy; 01-28-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Closed Thread