It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

What is this

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
nadia2192

nadia2192 HB User
What is this

So, in November 2017 I started having tingling sensation in the soles of my feet which was followed by tingling and needle like pain in vagina too and a little bit of burning sensation while peeing. Went to gynaecologist, she checked me there and told me to get urine culture test done and vit d tests too.vit d levels were very low, so I started the course right away, urine culture came out normal. I as fine in a week. After two months in Jan, I started tingling sensation in feet again, followed by the same sensation in vagina. It's been a month now, the feet are still an issue, the vaginal pain is very less and happens only on very rare days if at all and only for ann hour or so. Vit b levels are 350(211-950 being normal I have heard), I have a little bit of anemia, nothing too severe. I have been having multivitamins and pregablin for a month now but the pain won't completely stop. This has me very concerned, I am thinking about all sorts of things. There is nothing visibly wrong or even different near my vagina. Please guide me on what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: What is this

Its very hard to say what could be wrong; however, it sounds like it could be nerves...possibly your back even. Have you considered seeing a neurologist?

I have neuropathy from a disease (MS) and I get numbness and tingling everywhere from my female region to my hands and fingers.. it is because I have nerve damage, caused by my disease...and I have learned to live with it.

It could be something as simple as a pinched nerve in your leg which is causing the tingling...you might want to consider that its not GYN related, but a result of something else. Talk to your gyn or your family doctor about the possibility of a pinched nerve or other nerve related issues?

I hope you feel better soon.

Old 02-13-2018, 05:55 AM   #3
nadia2192

nadia2192 HB User
Re: What is this

Hi, thank you for replying. I am going to see a neurologist soon but I am worried because the symptoms are not going. Also since the past 3 days I am having jaw pain and headache. It might be because of my wisdom teeth coming. I am 26. Does anybody know what these symptoms might be indicative of. I am very scared, I keep reading things online about nerve pain and it is all just very scary

Reply Reply