It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Yeast and BV issues

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
    MRoseC
    (female)

MRoseC HB User
    Yeast and BV issues

Hello

I am new to this forum and am hoping to get feedback from woman with similar experiences. I have been dealing with BV for years. I have never been able to find a cure. I have seen many doctors. I have however kinda kept it under raps with boric acid suppositories. About 4 months ago I got a UTI and was put on antibiotics. After that I have been dealing with a yeast infection that just keeps coming back, no mater how many different antifungal meds the doctors give me. I tried to treat it myself with 2 weeks of boric acid and it seemed to get rid of the yeast but then after I stopped taking it I got the worst BV I have ever had. My doctor then put me on antibiotics again. I was like wonderful here comes the yeast infection again......

This time around while taking the antibiotics I am also trying to do more natural things to keep the yeast at bay. I have cut sugar almost completely. Also trying my best to stay away from carbs. Two other things I do is taking lots of probiotics. I take 1 RAW Probiotic Vaginal care in the morning with food and a large glass of water. At night I inset in my vagina 2 000size capsules filled with Bio-K liquid and then drink about 1/4 of the bottle.

I am also started drinking a gallon of water every day.

Lastly I have started taking Natural Factors Oil of oregano. In the morning I take 4 drops put them in olive oil and hold it under my tongue for about 5 min then fill my mouth with water and swish it around for another min or two then swallow it. Then at night I take 2 more drops in olive oil and hold it on top of my tongue for about 5 min then fill my mouth with water swish it around then spit it out. This last step I started doing as I noticed my tongue was white so I think the yeast has moved to my mouth as well.

I wanted to get some feedback from you all. I want to know your experiences and if you think I'm finally on the right track.

Thank you so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2019, 05:24 PM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Yeast and BV issues

Dear Rose,

We may also need to change our diet for quite some time in order to get the body rebalanced. No sugar, no simple carbs, no soft drinks or sugar in tea or coffee, no bread,
    potatoes, pasta, etc. Anti-fungals by themselves really won't usually work.

Antibiotics kill all of the beneficial flora that is in probiotics which the body requires. Pro-biotcs won't solve this. You really MUST stop all sugars and simple carbs plus take the pre and pro biotics. Not forever. But until your body gets back to normal, hon.

We crave the carbs because we are addicted. But we will feel so much better when we overcome the urge and leave the sugars and carbs alone so the body can get back into balance....when you are well you can try some carbs. But do it in a natural and balanced way such as eating fresh fruit with no added sugar, etc., only after you have recovered.

Reply Reply

Tags
    vagina, vagina discharge, yeast infection