It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Miserable Yeast infection

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-07-2019, 05:34 PM   #1
    Melissaadore
    (female)

Melissaadore HB User
    Miserable Yeast infection

So Iíve been having one since last Thursday. Symptoms were first discomfort with wiping then swollen labia and then the discharge finally showed up. But the burning is unbearable. Donít even really have much itching just burning. What can I do ? Was swabbed at the doctor and positive for yeast and canid ad and moderate wbc. Have only taken one diflucan Sunday and Iíve had felt no difference. Suppose to take another tomorrow. Does this crap actually ever work for anyone!?! How can I make this go away !?! I never even get them so I wish j knew how I got this one as I certainly donít want it returning.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2019, 05:22 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Miserable Yeast infection

Hi There. I have always had to take 2 diflucan, usually 2-3 days apart. One never seems to work for me. How long has it been since you took the first pill? Maybe take the second today instead of tomorrow? I would call your doctor to be sure- but if she gave you two of them, its probably going to take the second dose to clear it up.

Good luck!

Reply Reply