It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Birth control and anxiety

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-17-2020, 09:57 PM   #1
    Znky
    (female)

Znky HB User
    Birth control and anxiety

I get periods of anxiety not medicated just out of stress, but it decides to show up when at dr checking Blood pressure.
    So I got put on noriday progesterone only birth control &have stuck with that all my 20s. Now 34 & last time i took it was getting period every 2 weeks which is not ideal when the whole point is for sex!.

So today I went to dr to see if I can change to combined just to stop the irregular periods/also feel it's more reliable?
    Again, BP high I could feel the heart rate increase etc so she wouldn't give it to me. I am otherwise completely healthy!

Does anyone else have anxiety, high bp or white coat syndrome?? And on contraception?
    Maybe the noriday would settle over time to be fair it was only 2months last time but just didnt want to have to put up with that risk of periods so often

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply