It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Continued bleeding / pubic shaving

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-28-2003, 06:58 AM   #1
    s2d21
    (female)

s2d21 HB User
    Exclamation Continued bleeding / pubic shaving

Just last week I shaved my pubic hair for the first time...I did a bit of research on it first and took all the necessary steps...warm water, shaving gel, go slow, take your time, wash afterwards etc. I kept it a gradual process because I didn't want to shave it all off at once...
    Anyways I got my period last week as well and shaved about twice during my period. I know that the 'area' gets a little sensitive during the period so I was very careful...about the fifth day of my period (usually when the bleeding 'slows' down) I did a bit more of shaving around the opening of the vagina....once again I was very careful and there wasn't any bleeding or pain when I shaved...However I noticed a increase in the bleeding shortly after..I though it was a little weird for the bleeding to increse on the 5th day of my period. Today it's the 7th day of my period ...usually there is VERY little (or no) bleeding at this time but I still have quite a bit of bleeding...I checked the area for any nicks or cuts...there aren't any...there is not any pain...The bledding usually happens when I move. (no bleeding at night)
    I just wanna know whether anyone else who shaved during/around their period has had any experience like this?..I've never had a extended period so I'm a little worried about this..not to mention irritated...I haven't shaved since the bleeding increased...and like I said there are no nicks or cuts...Judging by the positon of the bleeding (on my pads)It seems to be coming from the usual place.....I'm just worried any advice? Thanks a bunch.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2003, 01:18 PM   #2
    s2d21
    (female)

s2d21 HB User
    anybody..??

Closed Thread