It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

HELP PLEASE!!! Chapped vagina

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2003, 07:09 AM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: WI, USA
Posts: 1
Prettyinpink58ml HB User
Question HELP PLEASE!!! Chapped vagina

I had a yeast infection from antibiotics so my dad (my doctor) prescribed me diflucan. I took it and my yeast infection is gone...but...I have a terrible burning on the bottom of my it's chapped or something and it's been like this for the past month. I was wondering if someone could tell me what this is...or what to do! Please???

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 08-15-2003, 10:43 AM   #2
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 477
strand3d HB User

There are some over the counter vaginal creams you can buy for itching, which also might help for chapped vaginal skin.

Old 08-15-2003, 11:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,998
dea4 HB Userdea4 HB Userdea4 HB Userdea4 HB User

You might also consider using vitamin E, I have found this to be very soothing.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!