It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Anyone experience this type of breast pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-08-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
    sawlogger

sawlogger HB User
    Anyone experience this type of breast pain

I have been experiencing bilateral breast pain for a couple of months now. I had my yearly mammogram about 4 months ago and was told everything was fine. This pain is in the outer side of each breast. It is not constant but I definitely notice it throughout the day. My breasts feel full on the outer sides. I am post menopause and am at a loss as to what this is. I mentioned it to my family dr. and she just fluffed it off saying cancer in the breast usually has no pain. Could it be an infection? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    PAINFUL lymph nodes in breast/underarm... is this related to my new thyroid prob?! andeflora Thyroid Disorders 8 04-28-2010 02:44 PM
    Anyone experience NEW ovarian cysts and NEW fibroids after menopause? diane777 Menopause 7 02-03-2009 05:18 AM
    Anyone who has experience with Ovarian Cancer... djoyv Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 12 07-06-2008 05:58 PM
    hi-anyone out there with pectus excavatum?! kezzy85 Rare Disorders 4 07-30-2007 08:41 PM
    Has anyone succeeded in getting disability for fibro? snslilly Fibromyalgia 3 07-04-2004 03:16 AM
    Has anyone had breast reduction since having Fibro? pixiepoodle Fibromyalgia 4 02-10-2004 07:48 AM