It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• back/hip problem...or is it a cyst in the ovarie?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-22-2003, 08:10 AM   #1
    singer1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

singer1 HB User
    back/hip problem...or is it a cyst in the ovarie?

I was just wondering...I have a lower left what I think is back/hip pain and I can feel it when I walk, turn, etc...My question is, how can you tell the difference between back pain and a cyst that may be present in the ovaries? I did have an episode about a couple of months ago to where I thought I was having kidney stone pain (and it hurt like the dickens!) but when I had the kidney stone checked out, they said that it hasn't moved from the last time it was checked out. Then I thought that maybe it was a cyst in the kidney and my hubby thinks it's my back/hip. I'm only 40! Although I do admit that my calcium intake is not NEAR what it should be. What do you guys think??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2003, 08:11 AM   #2
    singer1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

singer1 HB User
    Re: back/hip problem...or is it a cyst in the ovarie?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by singer1
    I was just wondering...I have a lower left what I think is back/hip pain and I can feel it when I walk, turn, etc...My question is, how can you tell the difference between back pain and a cyst that may be present in the ovaries? I did have an episode about a couple of months ago to where I thought I was having kidney stone pain (and it hurt like the dickens!) but when I had the kidney stone checked out, they said that it hasn't moved from the last time it was checked out. Then I thought that maybe it was a cyst in the kidney and my hubby thinks it's my back/hip. I'm only 40! Although I do admit that my calcium intake is not NEAR what it should be. What do you guys think??

CORRECTION: I thought it was a cyst in my OVARIES

Closed Thread