It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Are these little bumps normal?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
    tslask

Are these little bumps normal?

Hi,
    I have these little bumps on the inside of the lips of my vagina, I think it's called the labia. Anyway to best explain it the best i can.. they're on the smooth skin surrounding the clitoris and the smooth skin that also goes down along the sides of the vaginal opening. They look kinda like little goose bumps but they're always there, and if I pull the skin tight, they look like little white bumps. I squeezed one once to see if anything would come out, and just a little bit of white stuff came out like it would if it were a pimple.. but then I tried it to do a different one and nothing would come out. So I dont know if i should have squeezed it or not..? Anyway are these normal? Do some people have them and some don't? Does anyone know? They don't really look abnormal but I just recently started wondering about them.........and they've always been there as long as I can remember. Could they just be little .. like whiteheads, like you get on your face? because I"ve occasionally had a pimple down there. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2004, 07:25 AM   #2
    tara_may
    (female)

tara_may HB User
    Re: Are these little bumps normal?

from what u described they just seem like little pimples or whiteheads.
    if u say that they had always been there i guess u dont really have much to worry about.
    dunno if its a common condition. i sumtimes tend to get pimples (usually just one pimple every few months) on the outside but never had anything as such on the inside.
    as long as it doesnt bother u (doesnt cause pain, discomfort) guess there is nothing to worry about.
    but if u just want to make sure and to get it off ur mind u could always go for a check-up.
    the doctor will tell u for sure.
    tara

Old 05-24-2004, 12:28 PM   #3
    lilmissprissy72

lilmissprissy72 HB User

I have these as well ,It is a ? that I have always wondered as well.But I guess it is normal.I have pointed them out to my dr and he said it is nothing to be worried about.So I guess we shouldn't be worried

Old 05-24-2004, 01:45 PM   #4
    Dakota
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Dakota HB User

I have em....never really examined them so I don't know the color...(though i will say if you pull it tight yeah they will look white..something about the blood not being as...evenly dispenced as it should be or something....) their just really very small...I always figured they were glands or something...

Old 05-24-2004, 06:29 PM   #5
    tslask

Thank you guys for replying!!! I feel sooo much better now.. now that I know i'm not the only one. They must be normal then because there's 2 others on here that have them .. Thanx again!

Old 07-03-2004, 07:47 AM   #6
    lionphish

lionphish HB User

They are nothing to worry about. The are just glands and you shouldn't try to bust them open....that's just not good and then they could get infected...

Old 07-09-2004, 11:44 AM   #7
    Just4me

Just4me HB User

got em too... never realy thought much about em..guess there was no reason to

Closed Thread