It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Vaginal Bruising

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-30-2004, 02:49 AM   #1
    Praying2BeHappy

Praying2BeHappy HB User
    Unhappy Vaginal Bruising

Hi. im new to this so before the post lemme give u some backround info. My names Amanda im 1* .. Just this past May i was raped by someone i new which is why i have so much of the female problems i have now.

But my most recent worry is that today ( well technically yesterday) i went to my dr and was goin to get a pap smear done to make sure i didnt get an std from wat happened in May.. but when the dr was ready she asked me if it hurt where she touched it and it did very much.. she then sat back and told me i have severe bruising. she then began to ask me if i had had rough sex recently. i said i havent had sex ever since i was raped and noteven before that since i was a virgin. she then asked me if i was using a ***** or hard masturbating i told her i did not do that. so she then told me that she thinks that people might be ****** me in my sleep. but i dont think its tru because the only guys who sleep over is justin who is bi but is mostly gay. and keith who has been in a commited relationship with my friend angie...then she asked if im ever home alone sleeping. i said yes sometimes..then she said i dont no if anyone ever is in my house when im not awake and could be like drugging me. then i started crying and my mom told me it was probably not that. but i was wondering if any of you guys knew if there is anyway else it get severe vaginal bruising. please let me know asap. thank you for your time.
    Amanda

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 09-30-2004 at 06:33 AM. Reason: No posting of age if you are under 16

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2004, 06:46 AM   #2
    Blastoff9600
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
    Re: Vaginal Bruising

First just because a guy is mostly gay but still Bi and another guy is in a relationship doesnt mean they arent capable of doing stuff to you.
    There are a couple of things you can do. The first is going to sound off the wall but it will rule out if anyone is messing with you in your sleep. Talk to your mom and set up a video camera in your room,make sure it is hidden and no one but you and your mom know about it. This way you can record what happens while you are asleep.
    Another is to talk to your doctor and make arrangements to have her test you for drugs a couple of days out of a week or two. More so on the day after either of those guys stay the night. Another idea is to lock your bedroom door right before you go to sleep and place a chair under the door knob to make sure that no one can get in. Or talk to yoru mom and see if you can stay in her room with her for a while to see if that might help.
    It would be extremely unlikely for you to be getting bruises without a cause. And when it comes to vaginal bruises it does tend to occur from rough sex or rough masturbating. Though if you are active is sports such as horseback riding or gymnastics that might be a way to get bruises like that. I know there was once that whiel riding a friend's horse it bucked and I landed on part of the saddle horn. Not a fun experience and I can honestly say I can totally understand how guys' feel when they are hit in the groin. When I looked in a mirror a few hours later my vuvla was bruised.
    TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 09-30-2004, 07:29 AM   #3
    HollyGoLightly
    (female)

HollyGoLightly HB User

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you, hun It really does sound like someone is doing something to you. You don't get severe vaginal bruising for no reason, if it hurts, it's because someone damaged you. I agree that you must be getting drugged, as you wouldn't be able to sleep through a rape like that.

Old 09-30-2004, 10:34 AM   #4
    kierrasmommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kierrasmommy HB User

Sorry to hear about what you went through...I hope the person that did that to you was charged, anyhow with the bruising, wow...I would be concerned too...All the suggestions above are great I'd do all of them if possible...but I have a question? Have you ever felt really odd, like if you were drinking and as if you had WAY more than you actually did? My Dad was drugged...as a joke...from his coworkers (nice flippin joke!) And he said he felt weird right away, like he had been drinking for hours...he doesn't remember taking a cab back to the hotel or anything else that night, and the next day had one hell of a hangover. I wouldn't tell thses guys what your Dr said, just in case but hopefully you find out what is happening...maybe try seeing another DR too, for a second opinion...maybe it is something else that resembles bruising. Goodluck, let us know how it goes.

Old 09-30-2004, 08:46 PM   #5
    Praying2BeHappy

Praying2BeHappy HB User

Hey guys...thanks for ur help...but im still not sure of wat it could be... i mean i dont drink or anything and we usually buy can sodas and i open my own...im not active in sport really ...not my thing....or horseback riding or anything like that...and ireally dont think my friends would do something like that to me...but Friday im goin to get lab work done....pregnancy test (which is a whole diff story) hiv/aids stuff like that and a drug test.....god i hope its not from like a std..but im not sure which id want to be happenin more...an std or someone doin stuff to me in my sleep....cuz both r really bad...hmm...well imma go search some on the net to see if theres anything with bruising...
    p.s as to ur question kierrasmommy no he hasnt yet....im hopin he will...
    Amanda

Old 10-01-2004, 03:34 PM   #6
    Dakota
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Dakota HB User

If your getting drugged it does NOT have to be in alcohol, the date rape drug of choice is colorless odorless and tasteless, can be put in any drink. So just to add on to what the others have said. Not only make sure you get your own drinks, but never let them out of your sight either...

Old 10-06-2004, 08:44 AM   #7
    kierrasmommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kierrasmommy HB User

Just checking to see how you are. Take care

Closed Thread