It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Constant vaginal problems

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-31-2004, 01:45 AM   #1
    kleaf
    (female)

kleaf HB User
    Constant vaginal problems

I think I'm just about ready to tear my hair out.

Anyone who has seen any of my posts before would know that in the last 12 months I've had a few different issues regarding 'vaginal health'. I had something that seemed like a constant yeast infection last year that ended up with my skin becoming so sore that it often cracked. The doctor first thought I had some sort of skin cancer, but then decided it was dermatitis. After using steroid cream for a few weeks it was gone.. up until recently.

In the last few months I have probably had about 6 or 7 yeast infections. I buy the cream, it goes away but as soon as I have sex or I wear a certain type of underwear it is back again. I saw my doctor a week or two ago for another reason and mentioned it but she couldn't check me out because I had my period but said to try my steroid cream again and to come back if it doesn't go away.

Well I've been using it but to no avail.. the itchiness and irritation are still there. Yesterday was an ok day and I wasn't feeling much and my boyfriend and I got carried away and had sex, during which I discovered that I was bleeding slightly for some reason. Anyway the bleeding stopped after a few hours but ever since I've constantly had wet underwear. My vagina was the most sore it had been in ages and it seems to be constantly 'leaking'. It's like I keep wetting myelf or something but it's coming from inside the vagina, I get that same gush type sensation up there sometimes like when you have a heavy period. Every time I go to the toilet my knickers are soaked and my pants/shorts have started getting wet spots on them. I have to go to work tomorrow and have NO idea what on earth this could be?

Has anyone ever experienced anything like it? Needless to say I WILL be visiting my doctor this week to sort it all out once and for all, but in the meantime what on earth do I do? It's terrible. I feel like I've wet myself 24 hours a day.

I hope someone can help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2004, 07:59 AM   #2
    kermitjmb

kermitjmb HB User
    Post Re: Constant vaginal problems

Do you know that you can be passing the yeast infection to your boyfriend? This happened to me and my husband, the doctor prescribed us diflucan, an oral medicine, we both took it and the infection went away. I am sorry that you are having all these problems and for so long. I hope things get better for you.

Closed Thread