It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Gray Discharge From Left Breast???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-02-2005, 04:33 AM   #1
    akahoneypotqt

akahoneypotqt HB User
    Exclamation Gray Discharge From Left Breast???

I WANTED TO POST IN THE WOMENS FORUM BECAUSE I FIGURED THERE HAS TO BE OTHER WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE. I HAVE HAD DISCHARGE OUT OF MY LEFT BREASTS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. MY DR. DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE,AND I HAVE HAD A MAMMOGRAM AND AN ULTRASOUND. I PIERCED MY NIPPLES IN MARCH/APRIL OF 2004. IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND YESTERDAY I TOOK THEM OUT. MY LEFT NIPPLS KEPT BOTHERING ME, AND I KEPT HAVING PAINS IN MY LEFT BREASTS. I REALIZE SOME PEOPLE HAVE ISSUES WITH PIERCING, BUT THAT IS'NT THE PROBLEM HERE. MY QUESTION IS THIS. "IF" ANYBODY HAS HAD A PIERCING THAT DIDIN'T TAKE, DID YOU HAVE PAINS IN THAT BREASTS BESIDES THE NIPPLE? THE OTHER QUESTION IS HAS ANYBODY HAS PAINFUL SPOTS ON THEIR BREASTS WITH GRAYISH COLORED DISCHARGE? I THINK I JUST IRRIATED THE BREASTS WITH THE RINGS I HAD IN, AND HOPEFULLY IN A FEW DAYS WITH MOTRIN 800 THAT THIS WILL GO AWAY. MY LEFT BREAST HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY "PAINFUL" BREAST, WITH HORMONES AND PERIODS, EVERY MONTH ITS THE ONE THAT FLAIRS UP AND HURTS MORE THAN THE OTHER ONE. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM NOT UNSUAL, AND THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS. I WILL, OF COURSE, CALL MY GYN TODAY AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, JUST TO MAKE SURE. BUT.. I DID HAVE A CBC DONE LAST WEEK WHEN I HAD A BAD UPPER RESPITORY INFECTION AND MY WHITE BLOOD COUNT WAS ELEVATED. I'M THINKING IT WAS MY PIERCINGS THAT WERE STILL RESISTING MY BODY EVEN AFTER ALMOST A YEAR. ANY IDEAS?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2005, 09:31 PM   #2
    rcg
    (female)

rcg HB User
    Re: Gray Discharge From Left Breast???

I cannot answer all of your questions (sorry) but I did have both my nipples pierced and I took them out almost 5 years ago but STILL get discharge from both my nipples when they are squeezed hard. It doesn't come from the actual nipple, but where the piercings were on the sides. They do not hurt though. sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Old 02-03-2005, 12:25 PM   #3
    akahoneypotqt

akahoneypotqt HB User
    Exclamation Re: Gray Discharge From Left Breast???

Well.........I put the rings back in today. My left breast still hurts alot. I went to the piercer at my tattoo shop, and he looked at the nipples and said that they don't look infected at all. Probably just very very irriated. My left breasts STILL hurts in the area around the nipple. He said that they may have hit a nerve when they pierced me. Possible? I never thought about this. Anyway, I am going to see the gynecologist tomorrow for my annual, and I figured that he's probably seen more than one pierced nipple, and can help me out there. They did bleed a little bit when I put them back in, and of course, my left one is ALOT more sore than my right one, I hope to god I didn't just screw myself up anymore!. Stupidity, my middle name. I guess, because I wanted them for so long, and it took 3 attempts to get them to take, that is why I wanted to put them back in. Maybe I have damage from the previous 2 piercings. Hell, maybe I just have got one of those breasts that secrets funky hormones all the time, the tender, hurts like hell boobs. Anyway, any other info would be very much appreciated! Thanks!! Maybe I'll start a pierced nipple thread, and we can share our experiences. Thanks!

Closed Thread