It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Scared...What are my odds of getting pregnant from Pre-Ejaculation???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-22-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
    AngelOfLight82
    (female)

AngelOfLight82 HB User
    Scared...What are my odds of getting pregnant from Pre-Ejaculation???

Where to start???...I'm never on time with my period. I have been off my birth control for about 4 months now. My husband and I have been using condoms every time we have sex. We had sex a few times during ovulation a few weeks ago and I'm 3 days late. I always worry, it's just who I am. I always get a little weird when it comes to starting my period, especially lately since I'm not taking any birth control and we are relying on condoms alone for protection against pregnancy. A few weeks ago we fooled around and got a little messy. During foreplay he inserted his penis. I know that you can get pregnant on pre-ejaculation. Thats what scares me. I was ovulating during this time. We were really getting into it and was careless. It wasn't until after the sex I started to worry. I'm even worried now since I'm late and have no signs of starting (other than the occasional break outs on my face ). The funny thing is I'm having this really weird discharge. It's almost as if my bladder is leaking. I usually have really heavy and thick discharge (Yuck, I know ). So I don't understand what is going on.

We already have two children. A 6 year old boy and a 2 year old daughter. We have talked about having more, it's just something we don't want right now. We have our hands full right now as it is. I almost got my tubes cut after having my daughter, but changed my mind before the date of surgery. I didn't want to regret it later down the road. Our reasons for not wanting anymore right now is due to MONEY! I'm only 23 and I know things change. Another BIG reason why I don't want anymore is my WEIGHT. When I got pregnant with my daughter I weighted 120lbs. Now, 2 years later I'm 150-155lbs (this is actually how much I weighted when I had her) and I'm only 5,1" tall. The most I lost after having her is 18 pounds. Of course, I gained it all back. This is the biggest I have ever been in my life. I can't even begin to imagine what I will look like if I'm pregnant. Worst yet, what I'll look like after having the baby, and stuggling to loose the weight. It's a very emotional thing for me (my weight). I have recently made a goal to have my breast augmentation and tummy tuck this coming summer. I need it after all that my body has gone through during these two pregnancies. I'm really looking forward to loosing 35-40lbs and getting these surgeries done this summer. Now I'm SCARED! I know I may be over reacting, but a part of me is telling me that this is real and that there is a very good chance that I may be pregnant. I would run to the store and get a test, but my only problem is I do this far too often and waste my money.

What do you think! How high are my odds of getting pregnant from pre-ejaculation??? I need some reassurance! I would appreciate any advice and posts from anyone. Thanks!!!

Last edited by AngelOfLight82; 10-22-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2005, 10:48 PM   #2
    newmom2be
    Inactive
    (female)

newmom2be HB User
    Re: Scared...What are my odds of getting pregnant from Pre-Ejaculation???

i dont know what to tellu since this is my frist pregnancy i would wait and if you dotn have your period this month then you to the doc my friend had the saem problem only they did it like 3 times while she was ovulating (sp) she didnt get pregnant then but now she is ..i wish you the best either way keep me updated ok

Last edited by Mo-S4; 12-18-2010 at 06:19 AM.

Closed Thread