It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• "down there" questions...embarassing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #1
    _mystiger_
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

_mystiger_ HB User
    "down there" questions...embarassing

Hiya girls.

This is going to sound a bit weird and I dont know how to say this but I'll try and explain the best I can.

I've been having a lot of discharge which is a bright yellow colour or even a brown colour similar to old blood. I've tried every thrush cream imaginable from fungal cream, tablets, applicator thing which you insert into your vagina and a tablet goes up "there" and even vaginal washes. None of this is working.

I was checking "down there" last night in the bath to look for bumps or some kind of irritation, trying to figure out what was causing the discharge. I was checking around the hole area and noticed it felt tender and sore so I thought I had a infection inside there. I put my finger in to see if I could feel a cut or anything and I felt something bumpy along the vaginal wall (just inside the hole). It wasn't the bump you get in the centre (inside) it was on the side of my hole but inside which I think is the wall area at the very entrance. But Im not sure. Is this normal? It felt very rouch and VERY bumpy. When I took my finger out a few seconds later it felt very sore.

Im sorry this is a bit...TMI. I had to ask lol.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
    wemmies
    (female)

wemmies HB User
    Re: "down there" questions...embarassing

Sounds like it could be a couple of things.
    Do you use tampons and could you have left one in there? Sometimes the string will travel up after a few days especially is you have had intercourse.
    Could be yeast or some other type of infection. You should see your doctor for the proper treatment.
    As for the bumps. I have them. I don't think we are suppose to be smooth. It is naturally bumpy. If you felt burning or irritation after touching then it is some type of infection. Any contact or wash can irritate it further.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
    The joy of Jane
    (female)

The joy of Jane HB User

I've just been to two doctors about a lump in my vagina, that seems to be in the same place as yours. They both said it's nothing, and that some womens' vaginas are just shaped that way. You can only know for sure though, by getting it checked out. Sorry, I don;'t knoiw about the discharge thing. Go to the doctor's, and let us know what they say.

Old 12-23-2005, 01:04 PM   #4
    _mystiger_
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

_mystiger_ HB User

Hey girls and thanks for both of your replies.

Nope I dont wear tampons. I can never put them in right lol. Im not sure if it was a bump but it WAS definitely lumpy/bumpy. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not because I never go down there unless its driving me crazy with irriatation or something like that.

Im trying a new yeast wash at the moment and its turned the discharge a bright yellow colour now so hopefully its working. But thank you and marry christmas to you all.

Old 12-24-2005, 10:36 AM   #5
    neflin
    Inactive
    (female)

neflin HB User

You just may be touching your G-Spot. This has a spongy and uneven feel to it. Do not know about the discharge but this would be my guess on it.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:54 PM   #6
    _mystiger_
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

_mystiger_ HB User

Ok thank you. Im glad its nothing that shouldn't be there lol.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
    chysmom
    Veteran
    (female)

chysmom HB User

Ok I am reading your question and one thing that comes to mind is, is there a chance your pregnant? When I was, I got the same discharge as you and also it was very tender down there.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #8
    _mystiger_
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

_mystiger_ HB User

Hiya Chys.

A few days ago I would of said I might be pregnant because I was 2 months late for my period and having some crazy symptoms. But my period arrived 2nd Jan so Im not pregnant. Definitely not lol.

Closed Thread