It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

strange question, but a little worried

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #1
maybebabee
(female)

maybebabee HB User
strange question, but a little worried

hey...ok, so this is a bit of an odd question. I'm a little concerned that i've possibly gotten a tampon stuck I've tried to search for it myself but can't find it so basically im wondering how much room there is up there, if i can't reach it with my hand, is it unlikely that theres one there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
SRMom
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User
Re: strange question, but a little worried

Obviously, there is room enough to accomodate an erect penis (sorry to be so graphic). You should be able to feel it with your finger inserted as far as possible, and moved around in a circular motion. What makes you think one is up there? If you can't feel one, but in a few days you have a terrible odor coming from there, you may have one way up beyond your fingers (if possible, everyone is different). In that case, you would need to see your doctor to have him/her remove it with long handled medical tweezers...I wouldn't do it to yourself. Usually, when they become very saturated, they'll fall out on their own...but I can understand your concern.

Last edited by SRMom; 01-17-2006 at 04:31 PM.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #3
maybebabee
(female)

maybebabee HB User
Re: strange question, but a little worried

Thankyou for your advice. ach i dont know, i'm a terrible one for getting worried with all things down there, i work myself up. i was mainly worried because things smell a little different, sorry to be a bit graphic. Its not a terrible, offensive odour or anything, but i find that it doesnt smell quite as fresh in a shorter amount of time. In the past I would wash as normal in the morning and by the time i got home in the afternoon, it would still be fine. Now however, i notice a slight odour after a few hours without having changed my washing habits And i know this might be analysing a little far, but when i had my last period, i found it harder than normal to insert a tampon, and so i started worrying there was a tampon there from the previous month Also because of the angle, i find it quite hard to search with a finger, i can't seem to insert it all that far, so i was worried that even if there was one up there i wouldnt be able to find it. Anyway, i think im working myself up over nothing. I dread going to the doctor over it lol

Closed Thread