It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Women's Health Message Board

I have another Yeast Infection


Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Sari05
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I live in Oregon
Posts: 390
Sari05 HB User
Unhappy I have another Yeast Infection

I have another Yeast Infection again. The discharge is yellow, it feels irritated, and it burns. Also it hurts when I put the cream in. I am on antibotics, and I have been taking pills to prevent Yeast Infections, but for some reason I keep on getting them. Why do I keep on getting this? I heard that antibotics can cause Yeast Infections, because they destroy the good bacteria, is that true? I was just wondering. I am feeling really uncomfortable down there,
and I am really sick of getting Yeast Infections. I have been putting the cream in and I have been eating Yogurt too.

I want this stuff to go away!!!! It is so annoying!!!!!!

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 01-31-2006, 09:04 PM   #2
wakkochic17
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,209
wakkochic17 HB User
Re: I have another Yeast Infection

unfortunately antibiotics can cause them.. I get one almost every time I take them. Are you on them long-term or just for a short term? Have you taken Diflucan on top of the ointment? Sometimes that's the only thing that clears me up. You may have to go on some sort of long-term treatment for them if you are going to be on antibiotics for awhile.

 
Old 01-31-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
Mama2aPreemie
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wa.
Posts: 3
Mama2aPreemie HB User
Re: I have another Yeast Infection

I get them all the time too, I am diabetic so when I have way to much sugar... BAM I get a nasty one.

and mine burn too, everytime I tell that to a doctor when they check me they say, oh no its prob not yeast then, and sure enough I am right.

Diflucan, works good but takes a few days.

Antibiotics give me them everytime too, I always try and take acidophlis with the antibiotics.

But since I get them so much, I have found something to give me a pretty quick cure like in a day or 2 verses the whole week or more the cream use to do.

and thats I take 1 tbsp of cod liver oil 2 times a day. And I use AZO urinary tract pain killers over the counter to help with pain. I know sounds weird if they are for urinary track, but I cannot live without them when I got a yeast infection the pain is so bad.

HUGS! I feel for ya!
__________________
Blessings, Mama2aPreemie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

 
Old 02-04-2006, 11:33 AM   #4
Sari05
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I live in Oregon
Posts: 390
Sari05 HB User
Red face Re: I have another Yeast Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkochic17
unfortunately antibiotics can cause them.. I get one almost every time I take them. Are you on them long-term or just for a short term? Have you taken Diflucan on top of the ointment? Sometimes that's the only thing that clears me up. You may have to go on some sort of long-term treatment for them if you are going to be on antibiotics for awhile.
Hi wakkochic,

I think that I am on antibotics for a short-term, I am on them for my acne problem. Yes I have taken Diflucan, but it didn't work.

 
Old 02-04-2006, 11:36 AM   #5
Sari05
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I live in Oregon
Posts: 390
Sari05 HB User
Red face Re: I have another Yeast Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2aPreemie
I get them all the time too, I am diabetic so when I have way to much sugar... BAM I get a nasty one.

and mine burn too, everytime I tell that to a doctor when they check me they say, oh no its prob not yeast then, and sure enough I am right.

Diflucan, works good but takes a few days.

Antibiotics give me them everytime too, I always try and take acidophlis with the antibiotics.

But since I get them so much, I have found something to give me a pretty quick cure like in a day or 2 verses the whole week or more the cream use to do.

and thats I take 1 tbsp of cod liver oil 2 times a day. And I use AZO urinary tract pain killers over the counter to help with pain. I know sounds weird if they are for urinary track, but I cannot live without them when I got a yeast infection the pain is so bad.

HUGS! I feel for ya!
Hi Mama2apreemie,

That's too bad that you have Diabetes, I am sorry to hear that. Having Yeast Infections is not fun at all huh? The burning and the pain is horrible, I had really bad burning the other day, it was awful. Now the Yeast Infection is starting to go away, and I am starting to feel better now which is good.

I feel for you too and I hope that things are going good for you.

 
Old 02-06-2006, 12:54 AM   #6
jeannajersy
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: st.pete FL
Posts: 6
jeannajersy HB User
Re: I have another Yeast Infection

Eating to much yogart can also give u an yeast infection.
__________________
jersyjeanna

 
Old 02-15-2006, 08:39 PM   #7
Sari05
Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I live in Oregon
Posts: 390
Sari05 HB User
Red face Re: I have another Yeast Infection

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannajersy
Eating to much yogart can also give u an yeast infection.
I heard that Yogurt is good for Yeast Infections. Also I heard that too much sugar could cause a Yeast Infection too.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Yeast infection or another vaginal infection? baybay Women's Health 2 12-02-2009 11:42 AM
Please help me preventing another sinus infection Gab2000 Sinus Problems 11 09-17-2008 11:08 AM
Another (I think) Yeast infection!! Help Harbinger221 Sexual Health - General 8 10-10-2007 10:27 PM
Another yeast infection question sumi Pregnancy 2 08-21-2007 07:12 AM
another yeast infection question Miette1 Women's Health 2 10-02-2006 03:05 PM
Another person w/seperating nail prtebvr Nail Problems 38 05-12-2006 04:20 PM
is this another yeast infection? maresmith Women's Health 2 02-28-2006 11:50 AM
Self-Diagnosed Yeast Infection DKS1109 Women's Health 5 03-28-2005 07:35 PM
Yeast infection? Lilbunnyfufu Sexual Health - Teens 2 02-08-2004 01:37 PM
Yikes! Another Yeast Infection... CarpeDiem Women's Health 4 02-07-2004 06:31 PM




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:12 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!