It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Faking Pregnancy

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User
Faking Pregnancy

How many Women would fake Pregnancy to hold onto a Man or prevent him from leaving when she knows he loves and wants to be with another Woman?I'm not sure if it is common but am curious as I'm certain it happens more frequently than we imagine..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
stacezilla
(female)

stacezilla HB User
Re: Faking Pregnancy

some chicks are insane

well thats just stupid cause either a) he'll run off if hes a jerk or b) what are you going to do when over the months you don't have any gyno appts. & if you fake appts. what are you going to do if he wants to tag along, & your tummy dosen't grow its all stupid you'll lose him one way or another if you lie about being preg. it's stupid cause it's obvious after the first 4-5months & when he finds out he'll leave you still, it's all just really stupid

if he loves someone else let him go, because lieing about being pregnant to keep him for an extra few months is just gonna make you misrable cause you know he'll leave you eventually still for her after he found out you lied, or just leave you for lieing about something like that when you can just let him leave you now and in those few extra months you can spend that time relationship rehabbing

Women are retarded sometimes I don't reccomend lieing to keep someone just sit and talk with them and try to work it out. That'd probley work alot better!!!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Faythey
(female)

Faythey HB User

I really hope it doesnt happen more often than we think. Faking anything is generally not a good idea, especially a pregnancy.

Either way, that man still has a choice to leave and not be with his childs mother. I think that would just end up turning a man away even more.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:06 PM   #4
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Like I mentioned in my other post about Pregnancy out of spite the chic has dug her own grave because there is a 99.99% possibility he is infertile..I'm sure he didn't mention anything to her about it cos he didn't me I figured it out on my own..his ex before me(who didn't get Pregnant while with him)is now married to another Man and they have a Baby..even if she were Pregnant(which is highly unlikely)she would still lose him..their relationship is not stable,happy or love filled,she can't properly take care of him(she can't take care of herself)and there are sexual plays he enjoys that she won't perform(perhaps Pregnancy is another brilliant idea so she won't have to sex with him)..they have been together a little over 1 year and have only been with each other face to face 3 or 4 times in that time frame..they are together now since second or third week in November..seems fishy to me after she telling him she doesn't want Babies/not ready to have Babies then finding out he was still at me she is now all of a sudden Pregnant..it's like a lightbulb clicked in her silly little childish head to do something off the wall crazy just to hold onto him..wrong move brat!I do NOT put ANYTHING past this number..

Last edited by Lotus_Blossom; 02-06-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #5
Faythey
(female)

Faythey HB User

Even if she is faking, i dont think their is much you can do about it.

If you try to call her bluff and you're wrong, it makes you look kind of foolish. Besides, if it seems like you're attacking her, your man might feel sorry for her and run back. Just let it play it. It'll come out that shes not pregnant. I'm going to assume your man would notice when theres no baby in 9 months.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #6
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Faythey,
I hope it doesn't happen often either(wish it didn't happen period)..Babies are gifts and people who use them to their advantage are making a very wrong move..the Man is miserable and will not stay with her Baby or no Baby..

Old 02-06-2006, 12:57 PM   #7
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

I'm really not doing/saying anything about it..

Last edited by Lotus_Blossom; 02-06-2006 at 01:00 PM.

Old 02-06-2006, 03:36 PM   #8
summertyme
Inactive
(female)

summertyme HB User

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "I don't know how I got pregnant/got her pregnant, I thought I was infertile."

I have an acquaintance who found out at age 20 she was fertile (I don't know what doctor told a teenage girl she was infertile, but she thought she was.) She found out again when she was 25 that she was still fertile. Oh, her husband was also "infertile" too! The moral of this story is: People who claim infertility turn up pregnant or father children ALL THE TIME.

You seem to be making a really big deal about this and taking a lot of joy from someone else's turmoil. I know you want the guy back, but being catty like this is not a great way to hold onto a decent man.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:07 PM   #9
MzPrincessReina
(female)

MzPrincessReina HB User

I knew tons of girls who lied, some severl times just for either attention or to try n keep the guy. but in most cases he leaves anyways

Old 02-10-2006, 10:30 AM   #10
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Summertyme,
You can not even begin to understand the hell we went through but I'm the one being catty?!I'm not the Woman that has taken him for every dollar,not wanting him except for his money and refused to spend time with him but ended up with him and now is faking Pregnancy or got Pregnant for spite just to continue getting what it is she wants..what happened was his Sister bought her love..you can't buy love..

Old 02-10-2006, 10:52 AM   #11
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

MzPrincessReina,
This Gal is 24 yeas old..she has never worked,can't even cook,manage finances or drive..she doesn't take proper care of herself or her surroundings.. has done nothing except go to School..it has taken her 6 years to complete a 3-4 year degree..it wouldn't be so bad if she worked too..but she has been given money and gifts freely to keep him away from me..he is almost 10 years older,a Professional well educated and travelled..with her age and background and knowing what I know about her I do not put it past her to do such especially after she found out he was still contacting me because she started hollering I'm Pregnant not long after..

Old 02-10-2006, 02:00 PM   #12
Hopey_81
(female)

Hopey_81 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus_Blossom
MzPrincessReina,
This Gal is 24 yeas old..she has never worked,can't even cook,manage finances or drive..she doesn't take proper care of herself or her surroundings.. has done nothing except go to School..it has taken her 6 years to complete a 3-4 year degree..it wouldn't be so bad if she worked too..but she has been given money and gifts freely to keep him away from me..he is almost 10 years older,a Professional well educated and travelled..with her age and background and knowing what I know about her I do not put it past her to do such especially after she found out he was still contacting me because she started hollering I'm Pregnant not long after..
At least she is in school dear and trying some have a hard time with school like i said in the other thread u made maybe its time to move on and worry about the life u have now

Old 02-10-2006, 02:29 PM   #13
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Alot of people have trouble in School but then most everyone works too..they don't laze about,take 6 hours at a time,not do anything else and expect money and gifts to be handed at them at lib..I have not one ounce of pity for her..

Last edited by Lotus_Blossom; 02-10-2006 at 02:30 PM.

Old 02-10-2006, 05:52 PM   #14
Hopey_81
(female)

Hopey_81 HB User

im 24 dont go to school nor work sweety i have a 4 yr old boy plus a lil girl on the way as well she is due in march just stop stressing over this other girl its not worth it at all

Old 02-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #15
Lotus_Blossom
Inactive
(female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

And you probably don't have everything handed to you like she does..the more you give a person the more they will continue taking without reciprocating..he and his Family are her meal ticket..and it will only get worse if it isn't stopped..

Closed Thread