It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Becoming Pregnant out of spite

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #1
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User
    Becoming Pregnant out of spite

I already asked about faking Pregnancy but how about becoming Pregnant out of spite?I ask these questions as my ex Boyfriend is now with a NUT..I hear she is Pregnant when she didn't want Babies EVER then told him she wasn't ready for Babies but is now supposedly Pregnant soon after finding out not long ago he was messing with me(talking with,calling,emailing etc)when he was already with her..I figure she dug her own grave as he more than likely is infertile cos the Woman he was with before me never became Pregnant after 3 or 5 years with him and I never did either..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2006, 10:42 AM   #2
    stacezilla
    (female)

stacezilla HB User
    Re: Becoming Pregnant out of spite

haha , is that who you were talking about in your faking post?

Old 02-06-2006, 11:09 AM   #3
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Yes!This Gal would go to great lengths out of hate for me to keep him..I've never seen anything like it..a real winner that one is..

Old 02-06-2006, 11:26 AM   #4
    Faythey
    (female)

Faythey HB User

if he wants to be with you than it shouldnt matter that shes a nut and is faking pregnancy (or maybe really pregnant)

Although, that is a bit of a selfish point of view, it would be healthier for him to just choose.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
    stacezilla
    (female)

stacezilla HB User

id make her take a preg. test and show it to you or the bf or go to PP and have her take one and then test him or something like that

Old 02-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Stacezilla,
    That would be an excellent idea but she would never agree to it..that would be like my Cousin doctoring up her pads to hide her Pregnancy(which she did)..about 5 months along she couldn't hide it any longer..another Cousin gerted herself down to hide hers and gave birth alone..her Mother and Sister wasn't stupid they had a pretty good idea she was but didn't know she was as far along as she was..everything about it makes me question/doubt the validity of this Pregnancy..I didn't fall off the Turnip wagon and bump my head..

Old 02-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #7
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

I'm not sure how long he is gonna play along with it..it is also doubtful he will say aha!I caught you and know you aren't Pregnant cos am infertile he would never admit that in a million years so I'm really not sure what he will do..he made up some big honking story about Chemicals when he was with his ex before me so he wouldn't have to admit which I understand..

Old 02-06-2006, 12:36 PM   #8
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

this is your ex boyfriend right?
    why do you still concern yourself with his activities/problems?

Old 02-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #9
    KeltoKel
    Inactive
    (female)

KeltoKel HB User

Lotus,

Why do you care about him? Sounds like they are both nuts. He is your ex and has moved on with another girl - pregnant or not. It sounds like you are ****** he got her pregnant - and are hoping she is lying about it. Either way, he is your ex - move on.

Old 02-06-2006, 02:28 PM   #10
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

Rosequartz,
    Yes he is my ex boyfriend but we maintained a Friendship..it is a complicated matter/situation I do not wish to go into all I will say is she is not the Woman he wanted to be with but due to an obligation he had no other choice..

Old 02-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #11
    Lotus_Blossom
    Inactive
    (female)

Lotus_Blossom HB User

KeltoKel,
    Why is he nuts because he can't produce Children?!I don't care for her simply for what she has done in times past not because she is with him and I'm not..as for me hoping she is lying nah I know she is..

Old 02-06-2006, 05:21 PM   #12
    KeltoKel
    Inactive
    (female)

KeltoKel HB User

Ummm...not nuts for maybe not being able to produce children. Let me explain...

If YOU say he can't produce children, then HE should also know that he can't produce children, right? I mean, if anyone knows, it should be him!
    So, why is he staying with a girl who says she is pregnant when he should know that she is not? Does he prefer to be with a liar? It makes no sense.

So again, maybe they are meant for each other?

Old 02-06-2006, 07:52 PM   #13
    mable
    (female)

mable HB User

sounds like hes trying to have his cake and eat it too. any guy who bounces between 2 women like that isnt worth your time. the same exact thing happend to a friend of mine and the other girl was pregnet and had the baby. for the next few years he would go to my friends house and tell her how much he loved her and wanted her back.. they would have sex and then he would go home to his babymom and baby. then a week or 2 later he would come back and do it all over again.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #14
    KeltoKel
    Inactive
    (female)

KeltoKel HB User

I agree with you mable. Nobody is forcing him to be with the other girl.

Lotus, don't let him have his cake and eat it too. Tell him to pick one or the other. Don't get sucked into any head games. If he wanted to be with you - then he would drop the other girl. End of story.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #15
    barton93
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

barton93 HB User

Lotus.........just because you didn't get pregnant or the girl before you didn't get pregnant does not make him infertile! I was with a guy for almost 3 years and we foolishly rarely used protection and I NEVER got pregnant. Now, he has 3 kids!!! So, I know he is fertile. I know I'm fertile too cause I have 2 kids.

As for him being with her because he is obligated to be with her..........there is no such thing. Nobody is obligated to be with anybody else........kids or no kids. I've been married for 12 years and I have 2 children with my husband. We're together not for the obligation for our children but for the love we feel for one another!!!

I think he is with her because he wants to be with her. I think he is pulling the wool over your eyes by making you believe otherwise. Maybe he is a genuine man and is trying to protect your feelings by making you believe that he isn't really into her so that you'll feel good knowing that.

I really think you should step back and just leave it alone. If she is lying, then that is her problem to deal with. You shouldn't worry about it. It has nothing to do with you. If she is pregnant, then this guy is going to be a father and will forever be connected with this woman............and it doesn't sound like that is something that you would ever be comfortable with.

Closed Thread