It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

I need help relating to my private parts

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2006, 06:43 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: texas
Posts: 3
missinformation HB User
I need help relating my privat

ummm.Well i will like to ask a question.There are about two cuts aro9und my vagina.oNe is by the end of my crack.And wen I wipe myself it kinda burns/hurts and i dont know wat it is.I dont wanna go to tha doctor because I am uncomfirtable and I havent told my parents.I juss wanna kno wat these things could be.I am not sexually active.If sumone could please answer my question or help me I would really appreciate it.I am worried and scared.Once again thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 02-14-2006, 07:08 PM   #2
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 471
Lotus_Blossom HB User
Re: I need help relating my privat

Is there a possiblity you cut yourself shaving or may have dry skin?Since you aren't sexually active you have no reason to worry about STD's..sometimes it is necessary to talk about your Body with your Mother,a Doctor or an Adult you feel comfortable with.Never hide Missinformation you may need muchly needed Medical help.

Old 02-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: texas
Posts: 3
missinformation HB User
Re: I need help relating to my private parts

I dont shave yet

Old 02-14-2006, 07:24 PM   #4
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Kansas, USA
Posts: 97
skittles42 HB User
Re: I need help relating to my private parts

The position of these cuts is kind of unclear, at least to me, but I have a few ideas. Sometimes the skin can get torn from something as simple as bending down or lifting something heavy... possibly also if you ride bike or run. This happens because the skin around the vagina is very delicate.

I would recommend putting on a small amount of antibiotic ointment on the cuts, which will help with infection, but make sure you don't put to much on or get it into your vaginal opening. Then just give the cuts a day or two to heal.. and you should be fine. If the problem persists, then I'd suggest talking to your mom or going to the doctor.

Good Luck!

Last edited by skittles42; 02-14-2006 at 07:25 PM.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,474
tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: I need help relating to my private parts

You can get small tears very easily on the sides down there. I get them sometimes from sex but I've even got them when not having sex... just the skin is so sensitive and those are hard to heal! If your skin gets pulled a little too hard it can happen. Just be sure to be careful and try what was suggested above.

Old 02-21-2006, 01:10 AM   #6
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: miami, Fl
Posts: 411
mochi* HB Usermochi* HB User
Arrow Re: I need help relating to my private parts

it is very common to get small cuts in and aroung your vagina/anus. Theyare often caused by sex, nbut can also be caused by m,asterbation, wiping too much or hard, bike seat, lots of thing....
if you are cutting easily, you may have a yeast imnfection, this is commn and even a slight imbalance of ph dpwn ther can cause easy tearing.
Don't put antibiotics down there, just keep it clean, and dry, and don;t wash with soapm or any thing, just war water, other stuff will irriate it and mess tha ph up even more
they should g away, just be gentle, with it for a week or so,

fi yuo are still hurting in a while, or have any other symptoms, buerning when you pee, itcvhing,ect. maybe go tot he doc to make sure it;s not a bad yeast infection, you can get diflucan or something for it.

good luck!


Last edited by mochi*; 02-21-2006 at 01:11 AM.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
My dad is in final stage of mixed dementia and I need to talk.... nancyandsonny Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 40 11-25-2010 09:44 PM
Help need with a diagnosis/results/where to go from here? smudgecat Thyroid Disorders 4 06-23-2010 12:14 PM
Hip/Abdominal/Pelvic's don't know. Need ideas. kwoods88 Open to All Other Health Topics 7 02-08-2010 05:35 AM
my 4 year old wont quit touching her private parts mooncrossed Parenting Issues 1 03-08-2009 11:06 PM
Help need - numbness in foot relating to prolapsed disc Troy24 Neuropathy 2 07-31-2008 08:06 PM
Need some advice lucky72231 Pregnancy-Teen 35 04-29-2007 10:24 AM
Need Lots Of Good Wisdom Here phoebeann High Cholesterol 8 12-09-2006 01:28 PM
Need some advice for 6 year old daughter's strange behavior... rowboat Children's Health 11 05-07-2005 08:04 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 PM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!