It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• pelvic bone pain (thats what it feels like anyway)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #1
    Leesaw73
    (female)

Leesaw73 HB User
    pelvic bone pain (thats what it feels like anyway)

Hi, I am 32 years old and I have been having this weird pain in the very tops of the inside of my legs. It feels like a bone/joint pain in my pelvic area. It especially hurts when I do side leg lifts or leg donkey kicks. Somtimes it feels like a sharp pain that shoots up my vagina. I hate trying to explain this because it is so very hard to explain but I need to because I have to explain it to my OB/GYN on 4/11.

Also, I have been having alot of pelvic cramping lately. Last month, 2 days before my period showed up I had to take one of my husbands leftover pain pills.

Has anyone ever experienced this or know what this may be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
    SRMom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SRMom HB User
    Re: pelvic bone pain (thats what it feels like anyway)

Did you just start doing those leg lifts recently? I'll bet that is what is causing that pain. It might go away after you build up muscle from that continued activity, but if it doesn't, I would find a different exercise. Try taking some Ibuprofen 3x a day until you are feeling better. It is an anti-inflammatory and should help you feel better.

The pain in your vagina and pelvic cramping can have many reasons like pain with ovualtion, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, etc., stuff that is caused by hormonal ups and downs, cycles. Or you could have intestinal trouble or something else. Your OB/GYN will be able to help you. Just explain it like you have to us and the doctor will ask the additional questions to help you describe what's going on.

Last edited by SRMom; 03-29-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:21 PM   #3
    plymouth
    Veteran

plymouth HB User
    Re: pelvic bone pain (thats what it feels like anyway)

I get those sometimes. It's a sudden shooting or exploding pain that feels like it is coming from right inside the bone. For me it came from trigger points in the adductor muscles of the inner thigh. Usually some stretching will stop it for a while.

Closed Thread