It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Inverted Uterus

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-04-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
    nikky17
    (female)

nikky17 HB User
    Unhappy Inverted Uterus

I was just told by my doctor yesterday that i have in inverted uterus. She told me it was normal but it scares me a heck of a lot. Is it going to affect trying to get pregnant when im ready to have kids? Is it going to affect delivering. Right now im concerned about how my bf's penis is going to fit into me. We havent had sex YET and hes bigger than i have been with. Will he be able to fit because i have an inverted uterus. I really hope it doesnt affect our sex lives at all. Does anybody have a bigger partner and an inverted uterus and dont have any problems at all. Please reply.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Inverted Uterus

I have one and it's never been a problem with sex but it did keep me from getting pregnant...though I didn;t really try that hard. At the time, I was Catholic and having these things fixed was not really something people did...and the Church would have kept me from it. However, these days, if it causes a problem, you can have it fixed.

Closed Thread