It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Can You Bruise Your Outer Labia/ A.k.a. Labia Majora

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-03-2007, 02:05 AM   #1
    moorpark
    (female)

moorpark HB User
    Can You Bruise Your Outer Labia/ A.k.a. Labia Majora

For about a week or maybe 2 at the most, the left side (of what I have researched and found out is called my LABIA MAJORA or also OUTER LABIA. is tender. Like it is bruised. There is no bump. No lump. No nothing. It seems to be tender when I flex my leg and butt muscle or when I press down in that area. ther is nothing there, but it is tender like there is an invisible bruise.

I have been checked for std's under 6 mo. ago. and everything is normal. I also was diagnosed with HPV about 4 years ago, but never had any warts, nor any problems pertaining to the disease.

is any of this connected. or did I just simply bruise that area from my intense work out regimen, especially on my lower body?

I dont have health insurance right now 24 great health just wondering what this could be, dont want to over reach which is what I tend to do.

can you bruise your outer labia. its only one side/ no bumps or lumps.
    just feels bruised somewhere on the pelvic bone or something.

It doesnt bother me at all during my normal activities, working out, walking, hiking, or sitting, just when I lay down and pay attention to it, and touch it with my finger. which i do constantly cuz im obsessed. lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread