It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Area between vagina and bottom

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 195
eltwins HB User
Area between vagina and bottom

Yet another problem for me!

When I have intercourse it hurts on the area between my vagina and bottom. Then afterwards in kind of feels like it is stretched or torn and stings when I have a wee.

Have had a look and doc has had a look and the skin looks very thin and pale, white even. She is sending me to have it checked out, although not heard anything yet.

Anyone had or heard of this?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 06-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 48
geema7 HB User
Re: Area between vagina and bottom

I have kind of a similar problem - I have had a couple tears in that area from intercourse, and I notice when they are healing, the skin does look white (I guess because it's scar tissue? I don't really know). Perhaps that is why yours looks like that? Did the doctor have any ideas?

Old 06-25-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 195
eltwins HB User
Re: Area between vagina and bottom

Doc just said it looked white and we alt to get it looked at, so don't know if I am seeing a gynae or not. Will have to chase her up.

My children were born by caeseran's, so no link there even.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,971
Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Re: Area between vagina and bottom

I get this too. It's as though that area gets 'rubbed', particularly in certain sexual positions or when having sex a bit longer than normal.

I haven't bothered going to a doctor as it heals on it's own. Helps to be careful with certain positions.

Carmex ointment is another good thing to apply. It's a clear gel-like cream, normally used for cold sores or for chapped lips. It's very cooling and appears to clear it up much faster.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Stretching/Healing of vagina after a large partner? emo_guy Sexual Health - General 9 05-16-2008 05:36 PM
benign tumor/cysts inside vagina/rectum area..Anyone else? lauralu2000 Women's Health 1 12-14-2007 05:15 PM
my 1 year old is really red in her vagina area bonnie1972 Children's Health 1 11-30-2007 07:51 AM
breast size and vagina problems after pregnancy iranika Women's Health 11 05-31-2006 04:54 PM
vaginal area pain around 20 wks pregnant wendyr Pregnancy 7 12-11-2005 06:11 AM
Sore Vagina after Sex Raimiette Sexual Health - Women 11 07-09-2005 05:24 PM
Scared I have abnormal vagina! help84 Sexual Health - Women 2 05-29-2005 08:05 PM
Vagina Smell.. kagami Sexual Health - General 13 04-30-2004 10:20 AM
Soap in the area Alex8 Sexual Health - Women 19 10-24-2003 11:57 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!