It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• 3 yrs post uterine ablation w no period now spotting is normal

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-10-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
    MYSISSYGIRLS
    Veteran
    (female)

MYSISSYGIRLS HB User
    3 yrs post uterine ablation w no period now spotting is normal

Hi,
    I had my uterine ablation done little over 3 years ago and it was a miracle for me. I have had no bleeding, no pms,no monthly headaches and bloating. Although i know i am still ovulating I didnt have any symptoms of having a period. I was 42 when i had the procedure done and also had leep procedure done due to atypical cells . Since then all my paps have been normal. My question is that last year i had a couple days of very light spotting. The last 2 months I have had a couple days of very light spotting that i notice only when i go to bathroom, some light cramping. I am wanting to know is it possible that the uterus lining is growing back and that i may have to have this done again.I am confused , I had my hormone levels tested a year ago and that indicated i was going into menopause. Has anyone had an ablation and had there periods stop for extended amount of time then restart after a few years? I didnt have the novusure done it was a ballon type of ablation.
    Thanks in advance for any advice,
    Tami

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
    cbking
    (female)

cbking HB User
    Re: 3 yrs post uterine ablation w no period now spotting is normal

Did you ever find out about your bleeding after ablation? I had the novasure procedure done about three years ago when I was 39 and now I am 42 and am having some very faint light bleeding but only when going to bathroom nothing that would need a pad or anything. Just wondering if you found out anything about this. Thanks, cbking

Closed Thread