It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Lump & Cyst... related??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
    nancymosemen
    (female)

nancymosemen HB User
    Exclamation Lump & Cyst... related??

Greetings!

I went to my OB/GYN because my primary doc wanted her to check me out since I have had VERY loose stools, pain in my stomach, bloating, etc. Turns out on the general med side - my Gall Bladder is functioning at less than 1% and will need to have surgery.

When I went to the OB/GYN, she did a pelvic ultra sound and found a cyst on my uterus. Then, she did the breast exam and found a large lump in my right breast on the far right side. She did a preggo test (negative) and said that she needs to send me for a pelvic MRI, mamagram, and another ultra sound. Come back a week after and left it at that.

I am literally freaking out. Are the two related?? (Breast lump & cyst on uterus). I am only 23 years old.... Just scared that it is cancer than is already spreading??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
    luvbug412
    Veteran
    (female)

luvbug412 HB Userluvbug412 HB User
    Re: Lump & Cyst... related??

Probably not related, but lumps and cysts can exist for some very benign reasons. When you returned to the Dr. did you get copies of the results of all of your tests?

Old 03-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
    nancymosemen
    (female)

nancymosemen HB User
    Re: Lump & Cyst... related??

I go for the MRI and mamagram on March 31st and won't get back to see the doc for the results until April 17th - long time to wait!!!

Closed Thread