It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• dull pain after peeing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
    jsp616250
    (female)

jsp616250 HB User
    dull pain after peeing

can you please help me!!! i get an awful dull pain after i have been for a wee and it can last for up tp 15mins, this comes and goes and does not always happen!!!!sometimes my wee is bright yellow and the pain can go down and feel like its on the outside of my vagina. also sometimes i seem to go to the tiolet more frequent but this is not always the case. i have been tested for all STI's and water infections and they are all clear. please can you help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
    MissS2
    (female)

MissS2 HB User
    Re: dull pain after peeing

You should get tested again for an STI.

This definitley sounds like a UTI (urinary tract infection), especially since the signs&symptoms of a UTI include frequent and painful urination. This can also be a yeast infection if you are itchy or there is a smell.

After going to the doctors and getting treatment, two easy ways to PREVENT this sort of thing from happening is:

- Urinate after having sex. (Obviously this is your body's way of emptying your bladder, but it also cleans your system as well.)
    - Always wipe front to back after going to the bathroom. This prevents bacteria from your rectum from enterng your urethra which can lead to a UTI.

Good luck!

Closed Thread