It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Plan B, throwing up two weeks after

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
    Semo
    (male)

Semo HB User
    Exclamation Plan B, throwing up two weeks after

My girlfriend and I had sex about two weeks ago and the condom broke. I barely penetrated after the breakage and did not ejaculate inside of her. We were worried after that and so we decided to get Plan B. It has now been two weeks since she took the pill, but she has thrown up about 3-4 times, two times today, and some a couple of days after taking the pill. My question is: Is this normal? Dangerous for her? I know that there are a lot of hormones going through her system right now, but is throwing up normal this long after taking it? Or is it PMS symptoms from the pill (She has complained about a headache or two, and she is sometimes nauseous)?

Thanks

Also, she is not on birth control pills but her sister recommended that she take two pills of Ortho Tri Cyclen, and she did. This was the previous night to the one in which she took the Plan B: One Step pill.

Last edited by Semo; 08-05-2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Extra information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
    Asker934
    (female)

Asker934 HB User
    Re: Plan B, throwing up two weeks after

I took the morning after pill as well, and my boyfriend and I are having the same issue. I've had pretty severe nausea and cramps ever since then, and it's now been about a week and a half since taking it. I know this doesn't really help, but since I've been having similar symptoms, I'm hoping it's a side effect of the pill.

Closed Thread