It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Pelvic Pain - Thickened Uterine Lining

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
    grandma64
    (female)

grandma64 HB User
    Pelvic Pain - Thickened Uterine Lining

I had an ultrasound, first doctor concerned and sent me to gyno who said the thickened uterine lining was normal for the time of month it was taken. She gave me antibiotics for pain I am having in pelvic area. The antibiotics are NOT working, I don't trust her. It has been over a week of taking antibiotics for this so called infection she said I may have. My pap was normal. I had leep procedure 13 years ago, and normal paps since. I am 45. For the past few months or more, I am having this pain, and unusual periods. The pain is right in the middle of my pelvic area, feels like uterus area. It goes away on the first day my period begins, period lasts 3 days, and then the pain comes back just as soon as my period ends. I used to have 5 day periods. Am 4 since first day of period and pain is back, right where it was. And on the first show of the first day of my period, it is a bunch of what looks to be like old, dried, flaky, dark blood, after that, flow is normal. I just want to feel normal again. Blood work was normal. I told the gyno of this dried bloody stuff, ect. everything that I wrote on here, but she doesn't seem concerned. It hurts! and nothing stops it except for the 3 days of menstrual flow. I quit using tampons 4 months ago. Cant stand the thought of putting one up there. I was even wondering if one got lost. I have been reading a lot of people who have said that has happened. I do not have foul smell or discharge, however. But wondering what the first day of the dried up bloody flaky stuff is. What could I have? I don't believe it is an infection, as she said, she said right ovary was tender during exam. It is the Middle of my inside that hurts, and I am begging for advice or suggestions. Please. Oh, and for the past few days my back hurts pretty bad in the kidney area. Please help, doctors won't. My friend thinks I should just go to ER and they will have to figure it out right then and there.

Last edited by grandma64; 09-09-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Improper grammar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread