It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Librax and menstrual irregularities

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-04-2001, 08:20 PM   #1
    elisa

elisa HB User
    Librax and menstrual irregularities

Hi my dr. prescribed Librax last month for irritable bowel syndrome. I took only 1 pill for 3 days and 4 days later my i spotted. Then i got my period like a week later which was more heavy then usually for 2 days. Now my period ended 1 week ago and I've had brown blood discharge everyday since. I read somewhee that Librax can cause menstrual irregularities. Does anyone have any info on this??? This is the first time I've ever spotted or had this problem I am 23.I'd appeciate any information. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2001, 11:51 PM   #2
    mlgable
    Inactive

mlgable HB User
    Re: Librax and menstrual irregularities

You need to re-read the literature that came with your pills to find out if this is a side effect of it or not. ALWAYS read the literature that comes with your medication and be sure that you understand what the doctor has prescribed it for, what he expects it will do for you and how long before you should notice a difference. Be sure the doctor tells you all these things BEFORE you leave his office with a new prescription and if he doesn't explain these things to you then ask him before you leave. Good Luck

Closed Thread