It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Painful Early Symptoms?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2003, 10:21 PM   #1
michelledaniel

michelledaniel HB User
Unhappy Painful Early Symptoms?

I have been experiancing tender nipples, painful cramps in my lower middle and tiredness. When I have sex it can hurt in the same place where it feels my cramps are coming from. I understand the tender nipples are a early sign of pregnancy, but the cramps usually come much later. I have been unusually busy lately which could also be the cause for my extreme tiredness. I have been off the pill for about 10 months now. My period is due next week so I should obviously wait to see weather I skip it or not, but I am curious weather anyone else has had these same pains, and if they were pregnant or if it was something else. I would only be 4 weeks pregnant if I am, and that is quite early to be having cramps. I thought it could be constipation pains, but have been regular. Has anyone experianced these same symptoms?
Baby #1, DD 10th of March!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2003, 05:07 AM   #2
Kitty_T
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
it is not unusual to feel cramps in early pregnancy but it could also be down to the fact that your period is due next week. the tender nipples could be a sign of early pregnancy also but again it could all be to do with your period about to arrive as sometime that can happen. there are ealy pregnancy tests that you can buy if you dont feel that you can wait to see if you miss a period but these are not always accurate. i wish you all the best and goodluck whatever the outcome. you mentioned that you have been off the pill for ten months now are you ttc? lets us know the outcome and take care love Kitty

[This message has been edited by Kitty_Turner (edited 07-15-2003).]

Old 07-15-2003, 07:10 AM   #3
Eeyore II
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
cramps are common even that early in pregnancy. I had them too. still do actually and sex sex can worsen them it did for me . I still notice that sex can make me feel so much worse.
good luck in what you wish for I would wait until you miss your af and take a test good luck.

Old 07-15-2003, 04:46 PM   #4
michelledaniel

michelledaniel HB User
Were not really ttc, just seeing if nature will take it's course. We won't be upset if we don't, but we would like to have a little one around.
Thanks for both of your help.
Yes the cramps really worsen in sex too. It's quite painful! Have tried Nurofen but it doesn't do a thing. Besides putting "hot packs" on my tummie I can't find anything that really stops the pain. Any ideas?
Baby #1, DD 10th of March!

Closed Thread