It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Tingling under right breast?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
    flyerport
    (male)

flyerport HB User
    Tingling under right breast?

Hello. My wife has been complaining of a tingling sensation that is under her right breast. She also says that she has the tingling in her right shoulder blade at times too. I may be on the wrong board but any info would be greatly appreciated, She says its not painful but it makes her feel like she wants to stretch out the area under the right breast. She is slightly overweight and I thought that it was because of her breast that would rest a little on her stomach when she would sit down. SHe says it doesn't bother her as much when she leans completely over. I don't know if this is an overweight issue with the breasts, a back issue or what.

If anyone has experienced this and can give some insight, that would be great! She does have chronic back problems but the tingling thing says that it almost makes her right breast feel heavy if that makes any sense.

Thanks again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
    Altari
    (female)

Altari HB UserAltari HB User
    Re: Tingling under right breast?

I used to have something similar when I was heavier, and I still have it if I wear an ill-fitting bra. Breast tissue is very sensitive. Her bra is probably irritating the tissue and making it "fall asleep" - I'd venture a guess that leaning forward lets the blood flow properly. Most women wear the wrong bra size - lean, overweight, obese, all of us - so it's not an uncommon thing at all.

When I was at my heaviest, I used to have a terrible tingling sensation along my hips, right where my underwear sat. I talked to my OBGYN about it once, and (being the sarcastic lady she is) she told me, "Oh, not good. This is a very expensive condition to treat." I worried and asked her what the problem was. "Buy bigger jeans and underwear." =(

Closed Thread