It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• When is the dangerous time to get pregnant?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
    stephy1922
    (female)

stephy1922 HB User
    When is the dangerous time to get pregnant?

Hi,
    my boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke last night. I am not really sure when my periods are suppose to start but its been 28 days since my last period started.

I am wondering if there is a chance i might get pregnant because of that?

Please let me knowww ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
    Starwars Jim
    (male)

Starwars Jim HB User
    Re: When is the dangerous time to get pregnant?

there are only two times when it is dangerous to get pregnant. one is when there are zombies running around all over the place and the second is 5 to 7 days after your last cycle, that;s when you will ovulate and produce an egg that all the little sperms will chase after, like flesh crazrd zombies!!! So goto a dollar store and get a home pregers test and take it. You should be safe...and stay awy from the cities!!! that's where the zombies are...swj

Old 12-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #3
    Vanilla Kiss
    (female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Hi, yes there is a chance. If he stop and pull out right away when the condom broke and didn't ejaculate inside of you then you should be fine.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:30 AM   #4
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You can only get pregnant if you were ovulating. But since you're not sure of your cycle, you really don't know when you might be ovulating, and therefore in your case you should assume you can get pregnant any time. Unless you learn your cycle and figure out when your fertile time is, you will always have times like these when you don't know whether or not there is a risk. You might want to consider going on the pill because then you will be better protected an it may also help you regulate your cycles.

Closed Thread