It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Mono, systemic candida or HIV???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
    Hopelessly ill
    (female)

Hopelessly ill HB User
    Mono, systemic candida or HIV???

Hi,
    I'm a 30 year old woman with an active sex life. About 7 weeks ago, I started having sex with a new partner. Five weeks ago, I was having some vaginal discomfort. Ex: it was burning a bit when I peed. My one eat also felt like it had an infection as well. I went to the doctor and they confirmed a uti. I was given a weeks worth of antibiotics. Metronizadole. Those issues cleared right up. But during taking those mess, I was rather ill. Nautilus, fever, not feeling myself, hard to concentrate. I should also mention that I was exceptionally stressed out as well and had constant panic attacks.

As soon as my week of metronidazole was over, I had new symptoms. It looked to me to be an external yeast infection around my vagina. It was extremely red, swollen and sore. The doctor prescribed me some cream for it. The cream was an instant relief.

A week later, I was experiencing foul smelling vaginal discharge with no color. And burning on my inner thighs as well as the constant need to pee. I went back to the doctor. It was not a uti. She said it was a slight case of trich. I was given a pap test to check for gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, ect. Those tests all came back negative. But in the meantime, I was given medication to cure gonorrhea chlamydia and pid. While taking these meds, I was rather ill again. And sore too. I also had extreme pain under my rib cage. And bad indigestion and gassiness.

So a weeks worth of meds again and during that time I developed bloody vaginal discharge. I went back to the doctor again and she said it was just a yeast infection. I was given difflucan x1. I took it. Then I came down with oral thrush and a sore throat. I'm all done my antibiotics now. I don't feel I'll anymore. But now I feel like I have an ear infection, Like I have to pee all the time, bloated and very gassy.

I'm at a loss. If anyone could give some insight it would be great!

Thank you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    hiv, mono, pid, std, yeast infection