It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• need help and advice, breast wont stop growing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
    Nikkii01
    (female)

Nikkii01 HB User
    Unhappy need help and advice, breast wont stop growing

im 21 years old, 5ft even and weight around 150-160lbs, im about average. all my life i have always developed faster than most girls but lately my breast have been growing more and more. ive always been a C cup but a couple of days ago i went bra shopping and am now a 40D. ive complained to my mother and doctor about the pain that im getting from having such a large chest (severe back, neck and shoulder pain.) my posture is horrible and its hard for me to sit up straight because by boobs are constantly weighing me down. the top of my chest hurts and itches because of my boobs being so heavy. every time i try and go bra shopping it is hard because i cant find the right bras in my size that actually fits and gives me support. im killing myself working out and eating healthy, cutting out certain foods and i feel like all the weight i lose from different parts of my body goes straight to my chest and i hate it. i hate the looks i get from people, the disgusting comments i get (even when im wearing a regular t-shirt). i feel so horrible about myself. just 2 1/2 weeks ago i brought new tops and now they dont even fit me anymore. i dont have money to keep buying new tops or to buy victoria's secret type bras. my doctor told me maybe i should consider getting a breast reduction but i dont think i can afford that even with my insurance (i have atena insurance). everyone keeps telling me that if i keep working out my boobs will start to get smaller but ever since ive been losing weight my boobs just seem to be getting bigger and i dont know what else to do.

please if anyone has any suggestions on what i should do please let me know. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: need help and advice, breast wont stop growing

If you are 5ft tall and 150-160 pounds you are overweight. Losing weight may help but I would think surgery would be your only other recourse.

Closed Thread