It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• pregnant or plan b side effects?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
    majorfreakout
    (female)

majorfreakout HB User
    Exclamation pregnant or plan b side effects?

Hello,
    Here's the history.... My boyfriend and I were having sex on day 3 (September 20th) of my cycle, still on my period, we were using a condom, he ejaculated and when he pulled out he said the condom had broke. Within 3 hours I took Plan B One-Step. My periods usually run approximately 30-31 days. It's now October 21st and I am four days late. I usually "cramp" a little before I start my cycle, but nothing like I've been experiencing. Between yesterday and today I've been experiencing off and on lower left pelvic pain that gets worse when I stand, a little nausea, loss of appetite, it does feel tender to the touch in the LLQ. I've been stressing a lot because of course I am worried about pregnancy, that's why I took Plan B in the first place. I know stress will delay a period and so will take an emergency contraceptive; however, I'm concerned about the pelvic pain. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
    Re: pregnant or plan b side effects?

To be honest, I don't see anything concerning in what you're experiencing. It sounds like all the typical PMS type stuff that happens to many women. Even the pelvic pain. I get cramps before my period all the time. That's how I know it's coming.

Closed Thread

Tags
    missed period, plan b, pregnancy