It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Toxic vaginal fluid?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
sylviauk2014
(female)

sylviauk2014 HB User
Toxic vaginal fluid?

It started with 1 tiny bump, on my labia, which was slightly red and swollen. That cleared right up in 3-4 days without any treatment. I think I was tender inside too at that point but I didn't notice till the bumps and soreness went away.
A few days later it returned with soreness of my labia & tiny bumps, the lips felt swollen and red. Stinging after masturbation when I was wet. I was also itchy and more than usual discharge.
That has cleared up and now just uncomfortable after masturbation and a little itchy. The clinic did a swab and is negative. The Dr. could not find any problem and the bumps had cleared at that time. I felt tender inside.
No fever or a rash anywhere else. My diet has not changed or any new soaps in the house. It seems to occur after I masturbate and then wear wet knickers or I have squirted. I am a virgin and not sexually active, I do not shave my pubic hair. No pain or stinging when I pee and my periods are normal. My skin is a little sensitive. Sleeping without bottoms and letting it air out helps it to clear up faster. I am not a large person, so sweat is not the issue and I bathe regularly. I do have a G spot Vibrator that gives me great pleasure. It seems to occur after I have masturbated and/or squirted. This has just about cleared up again but I have not been masturbating also. This has only started in the past 2 months. I still feel uncomfortable now, but no bumps or other symptoms. Has my wetness changed and become toxic? Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
bumps, masturbate, vagina