It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Awkward question

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-14-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
    Asker1234
    (female)

Asker1234 HB User
    Awkward question

Ok a few nights ago I got drunk and had sex with this guy. I know we didn't use a condom and I'm positive I wasn't "ready". And I've only been with one other guy who wasn't big in size and this guy was huge! Not even 12 hours later it started hurting and it burned when I peed. I've looked up things and none of my symptom match what I have. I've had a UTI before but it didn't hurt this bad. I'm sure it's a UTI but because it hurts so bad I'm questioning it. He isn't having any of these symptoms and he swears he is clean. I also feel like maybe he was just to big for me and because I wasn't lubed properly that that can be a contributing factor! But I'm not sure! Any POVs would be awesome! Help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
    Rosebud7777
    (female)

Rosebud7777 HB User
    Smile Re: Awkward question

My 1st husband was extremely large also but not circumsied. I was constantly getting yeast infections. But 1st of all get yourself to a obgyn and get tested for all std,s. Some men will not have any side effects or just plain think they have a bump that will go away and have no idea their infecting women. It's very important and don't be bashful.This is your health and it could effect your fertility if you let it go and the symptoms get worse.Hopefully it is just a UTI but wouldn't you feel better knowing. My 3rd husband confessed to me after we were married he had over 100 women he slept with.We ended in divorce after just 1 year. I had all kind of SDT tests run because I had constant itching. Turns out I have Linchens Planus and it effects the vagina and tongue but is not an SDT.It causes severe itching and stress makes it worse. But I followed through for my health and became my own advocate.Please do the same.Pray everything goes well!

Old 03-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #3
    Asker1234
    (female)

Asker1234 HB User
    Re: Awkward question

Yes ma'am thanks so much

Closed Thread

Tags
    sex, sexual activity, vagina, women