It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Horrible yeast infection

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2014, 03:46 AM   #1
Naomi6
(female)

Naomi6 HB User
Horrible yeast infection

I am a 22 year woman with a horrible yeast infection. Growing up I was never taught about yeast infections and the signs. I always have itching and burning sensation but never took it seriously it will come a couple says before my period and will last a day or two. This may I got 3 of my wisdom teeth extracted and was given a ton of antibiotics the itching became more severe and this is when I noticed I had a problem. Still holding off to see the doctor because of my issues with my insurance. This week has been the worse thing I have ever witnessed. Now I have tender spots around my vagina, sex is awful because I can not stay moist and penetration itself is sooooo painful. I went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with a yeast infection prescribed me with triamcinolone acetonide topical and DIFLUCAN that I had to take two days. The itching went away but the burning was at a all time high. I even put you hurt down there and took a Monistat suppository NOTHING WORKS!! The tender spots on my lips close to my vagina way are inflamed burning red bumpy and disgusting. I went back to the doctor yesterday and she is testing me for different fungal infections bc not all yeast in canadia and also herpes. Because I have a large butt and there's not a lot of air between my cheeks bumps are forming between them and it's hard for me to spread my legs, walk, clean myself, and even sit down. Has anyone gone through this before? If so how did you cope? Should I take different medication? Is this normal? I'm begging for answers I really hope it's not herpes!!

Last edited by Naomi6; 07-15-2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Missed something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2014, 05:06 AM   #2
BC883
(female)

BC883 HB User
Re: Horrible yeast infection

I feel your agony. I too have suffered in the past. Antibiotics are just awful for causing yeast infection as they take all the good bacteria from our system. You need to get an overdose of pro biotics into your system. You can buy over the counter in the chemist or health shop. You can also help yourself by taking natural yogurt which has loads of pro biotics. You can also apply the yogurt to your vaginal area and soak tampon on it and insert for a while. it will all help calm it down.
If you are suffering in general you must start taking pro biotics as part of your diet every day. I take acidophilus which you can buy at the health store or chemist every day. Get taking them immediately and you should get some relief and be sure to continue taking them for evermore as this will rid the infections for good.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Horrible yeast infection

Hi,

Try "Caneston" cream and pessaries for the Vagina. Pessaries for the inside and cream for the outside.
Don't wash down there with any soap at all just plain water. Cold water is very soothing in that area especially with the burning.
If it's yeast (Candida) then your partner should be treated as well as you could be passing it back to each other,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread

Tags
can't walk, candia, soreness, yeast infection