It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• A little unsure... please help? Pregnant? Sick? idk.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-09-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
    ashtastic
    (female)

ashtastic HB User
    Exclamation A little unsure... please help? Pregnant? Sick? idk.

I have a doctor appt scheduled for Tuesday. That was the soonest they could see me when I scheduled it this last Monday. I called my doctor's nurse and I feel like she left out information telling my doctor because everything I'm about to say isn't normal for my body, personally.

Since MID-July everytime I have sexual intercourse, I lightly bleed? Since end of the July, I had sex and the light bleeding didn't stop. I really didn't stop to think about it until I saw it as a HUGE concern, realizing it happens frequently. That Mid- July there was mornings I woke up nauseous or nights where I'd go to bed nauseous. I am tired, and I generally get 6-8 hours of sleep a night and function fine, but I found myself taking naps as soon as I got home from work. Recently within the last three weeks..or so, with the constant light bleeding, which stopped for a day and restarted, I have cramping. Mostly on my right side, sometimes both. I'm not as nauseous anymore but I do bleed randomly and its was brown and now its light pink. I also sometimes leak during the day. I'm just concerned because I've taken pregnancy tests. This was one of my first thoughts because I did have a condom break the beginning of July... and I ended up having drunk sex where the guy had finished in me beginning of August. so I recently took two. They both came negative. I have read so many blogs. I just don't know what to think. I also question BOTH men about their sexual history, assuming it's an STD but both have been upfront with me. My boobs don't hurt and I don't want to be pregnant but because i'm so concerned, I'm starting to think I am.

I also am on the Depo Shot - its not entirely impossible for me to not get pregnant.. but I read it can cause my hormones to be messed up and to test negative on pregnancy tests until like im two months or further along?

Also please don't judge the fact I had sex with two different men, I'm a nervous wreck. If anyone can help me please try?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: A little unsure... please help? Pregnant? Sick? idk.

It sounds to me like you may have a pelvic infection. This can be cleared up with antibiotics. There are tests and examinations your doctor will do to find out what is going on. I hope it works out OK. Sera

Old 08-09-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
    ashtastic
    (female)

ashtastic HB User
    Re: A little unsure... please help? Pregnant? Sick? idk.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    It sounds to me like you may have a pelvic infection. This can be cleared up with antibiotics. There are tests and examinations your doctor will do to find out what is going on. I hope it works out OK. Sera
    I also forgot to mention when i do orgasm, i tend to cramp for the next 10-20 minutes after that.

Will that happen with that too? i certainly hope its an infection!

Closed Thread

Tags
    cramping, pregnancy, tired, vaginal bleeding, womens health