It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Please Help me!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-03-2014, 04:35 AM   #1
    sherry251
    (female)

sherry251 HB User
    Please Help me!

This my story! I am only 34 years old. I have 4 healthy daughters. I had a tubal pregnancy at the age of 27 and again at 32. Not long after the second tubal pregnancy things changed. I have ADHD and have worked 90 miles an hour my whole life, constantly on the go. I have used my issue to further myself in the workplace my whole life. I was never weak before this. Before I had the tubal pregnancy, my husband and I would have sex sometimes and I would start gushing blood. By the time I made it to the emergency room, there was hardly any, and they thought I was lying. It did not happen but once a month or so, nowhere near my periods. And you could set your clocks by my periods my entire life. I went to a doctor who found a growth on my cervix, but, she said it was not big enough to worry about. In the past 8 months I have anywhere from no period, to 4 periods of blood gushing, blood clots the size of hamburger patties a month. Because of my age, no one will test me for cancer. Some days I am so hungry, but, most days, the only reason I eat is because my belly growls. I actually have no feelings of hunger. I am losing weight. On the bad months, sometimes I can't lift my arms to brush my hair or teeth because I feel like I have 300 lbs weighing me down. I get dizzy when I stand. If I am on my feet more than an hour or so, I start to bleed down my legs. My boobs hurt so badly a lot of times and the cramping puts me in bed with heating pads for days. I decided to find forums to write and discuss my issues, because this is hindering me as a mother and has taken over my life. I just started my 3rd period in 3 weeks. I can't work as a server anymore, and I am a good one. All of my symptoms pointed to an autoimmune disease, except, the blood and periods. All the doctors say I am very healthy, and have no idea what is causing this. THEY STILL WILL NOT CHECK FOR CANCER!! I have been tested for a hormone imbalance because of the surgeries, I found out that it can kick start menopause, nothing wrong there either. I am scared, and no one is helping me get answers. Because I can't work, our family is under so much strain. My family is losing everything because I can't work. Even sitting down, there are days that I am in so much pain, and stay dizzy for days. I am at my wits end and do not know what to do or where to turn. Does this sound like anything any of you has experienced? If so, please tell me!! Somebody please help me understand what is happening to me and give it a name to start getting treatment and get my life back! I do not even go to the doctor anymore. When the symptoms get to bad, I go to the ER. They help me with the pain for a few days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
    STLouisgal
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User
    Re: Please Help me!

Have you had a complete endocrine workup to check your thyroid, adrenals, and pituitary gland? Have you been tested for a bleeding/clotting disorder? Von Willebrand disease is one of the most common clotting disorders.

Closed Thread

Tags
    autoimmune dieases, cancer