It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

Yeast infection?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
Sierra09876
(female)

Sierra09876 HB User
Yeast infection?

I have been diagnosed with vuvlovaginal candidaisis three times in the past two months by my OB-GYN. The first two times I took diflucan, and the last time terazole. The discharge and constant itching has gone away and stayed away for 2 weeks since the terazol treatment, but I am still having a painful burning during intercourse. The shaft of my vagina feels rough and dry. I'm only eating complex carbohydrates and have eliminated sugars from my diet. I have been tested for thyroid and sugar problems and am perfectly healthy. I'm not using hormonal contraceptives. I wear cotton undies and avoid all chemicals in that area. I've tried all kinds of natural remedies and different lubricants during sex. I've tried condoms and no condoms. I'm a newlywed and haven't been able to have intercourse for a month because of the burning, even when no other symptoms are present. Why is this happening? How can it be stopped?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2014, 03:49 AM   #2
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Yeast infection?

Has your husband been treated? You may be passing it backk and forth.

Closed Thread

Tags
painful sex, vaginal dryness, vaginal pain, yeast infection, yeast infections