It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Pregnancy scare

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-15-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
    lunasagi
    (female)

lunasagi HB User
    Pregnancy scare

The reason I am posting this right here is because I have been searching for a safe environment to talk about a topic that has been stressing me out lately.
    Around 3 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time ( we are both 16). I am on the Xulane patch (and I am not quite sure if it's a bad thing that I had my period twice or three times in one month, because I think I put an extra one on last month). We also used a condom, but it fell off inside of me, and he came inside of me. We both panicked and went to the pharmacy and bought Plan B one step. I took it as soon as we got back to his house (in a matter of 2-3 hours). I had just gotten off my period the day before too.
    We were very careful.
    I've been stressing myself out so much over this. I am so scared, even though the odds seem really low. The only symptoms I have felt are somewhat frequent urination, (but it only happens every 45 minutes to an hour, not a lot of pee really comes out sometimes), and the other symptom that I feel is that I get really really tiny little cramps near my abdomen. They are not painful, nor are they long, but they scare me. It also might be because I have been pushing onto my abdomen. I am extremely terrified. Please help me. (I am also supposed to have my period this week, it is my patch free week).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: Pregnancy scare

Plan b is very effective and you took it in time. It will probably mess up your cycle for a period or two. Symptoms are no use at this time. There are only 2 reliable signs that you may be pregnant. - a missed period or a positive pregnancy test. With plan b, the missed period is not as reliable. Buy a home test kit, it will tell you more. Sera

The following user gives a hug of support to Seraph:
    lunasagi (02-16-2015)
    Old 02-15-2015, 11:01 PM   #3
    lunasagi
    (female)

lunasagi HB User
    Re: Pregnancy scare

Thank you, so much. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Closed Thread

Tags
    birth control, plan b, pregancy, scared, teen health