It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• light irregular vaginal Bleeding 4 weeks straight

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-12-2015, 07:38 AM   #1
    caywooda13
    (female)

caywooda13 HB User
    Unhappy light irregular vaginal Bleeding 4 weeks straight

I am having a lot of issues with my Reproductive system. I just recently relocated so Im trying to change my insurance because nobody accepts it where I moved. So tyhat is why I havent been to the doctor about this.
    I will start from the beginning.
    November 2013 I had an abortion and an IUD was inserted at the same time. I had nothing but problems with that thing. Constant cramping bleeding. Started to have a foul odor, and finally Mzarch 2014 it was removed. I doctor who removed it told me that I would experience irregular periods while my hormones balanced out...... Well appently they still havent balanced out. I dont have cramping anymore. Which is weird because as a teen I had horrible PMS.... ok so for the past 2 3 months i would say, I bleed almost everyday. Nothing EXTREME but enough to ruin my underwear... No cramping at all.But I have gained 50lbs in the past year. I have course black hairs starting to grow around my face, on my belly, my upper lip. Around my nipples. my sex drive is no existant... sorry to my husband....I was diagnosed with gallstones about 4 weeeks ago. and they checked my thiroids, pancreas, and all that stuff and did a complete blood panel and everything was normal..........Ive been doing too much reading online and havescared myself with all the possibilities it could be. Please give me some insight. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
    STLouisgal
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User
    Re: lightIrregular vaginal Bleeding 4 weeks straight

When they did your bloodwork, did they check testosterone and glucose levels? The excess facial and body hair is a classic sign of excess testosterone which may or may not be associated with insulin resistance which is more likely to occur in women with excess weight. These traits can also cause irregular cycles. Wishing you the best in getting this checked out and getting some answers!

Old 03-12-2015, 09:22 AM   #3
    caywooda13
    (female)

caywooda13 HB User
    Angry Re: lightIrregular vaginal Bleeding 4 weeks straight

I dont think they did. I went for my gallbladder. it was the emergency room. so they arent going to do anything but what they need to get you out of there. Thats why I have waited for this. For one is uncomfortable to go to the ob in an office... I just hate the er.... but at this point i dont have much of a choice. its just weird... because I dont have any pain. but clearly there is something wrong.

Closed Thread