It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Large mass in pelvis 21 x 10 cm

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-13-2015, 08:38 PM   #1
    Xxkrose
    (female)

Xxkrose HB User
    Unhappy Large mass in pelvis 21 x 10 cm

Basically after my abdomen swelling I went to see GP. He urgently referred me to gynae for urgent ultrasound scan, when I went to see the consultant I was told that there is a large mass (21cm by 10cm). I have had an ovarian cyst in the past 10cm by 6cm which I had surgically removed when I was four months pregnant I wasn't Ill like now though I have also had appendix removed, peritonitis, and two bowel blockage operations, . Anyway I was given given appointment for MRI scan 2 days after seeing consultant, had to be given iv dye half way through. I have appointment for results in a week and hopefully a date for surgery, I'm not coping well with the weight I'm only a small petite women, can't eat, sleep, drive, work etc i get acute stabbing pains in my lower pelvis (left side) and pain in back, neck, hip, my knees feel numb and weak (feel like they are going to snap)and knees also look bruised and mottled, nausea, shaky, chest tightness, shortness of breath, fast pulse and a really bad taste in mouth, indigestion, feeling Iike I'm Ill and getting weaker by day, insomnia, and lots more 😭 anyone know how Long I will wait for operation and what on earth it may be?

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Xxkrose
    Froodie (03-14-2015),sweetpotato13 (03-14-2015)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2015, 07:30 AM   #2
    Froodie
    (female)

Froodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB User
    Re: Large mass in pelvis 21x10cm

I'm so sorry to read this, it must be awful for you. The waiting is terrible, I know as I was going through this last year. Which country are you in? Here in the UK I waited three weeks for my operation.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
    Xxkrose
    (female)

Xxkrose HB User
    Re: Large mass in pelvis 21x10cm

Thank you.. I am in the UK also, yeah it is torture waiting.. What was your diagnoses?x

The following user gives a hug of support to Xxkrose:
    Froodie (03-17-2015)
    Old 03-17-2015, 10:52 AM   #4
    Froodie
    (female)

Froodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB UserFroodie HB User
    Re: Large mass in pelvis 21 x 10 cm

You will get through it, hang in there. Lots of cysts are benign, even large ones.

Old 03-25-2015, 08:54 AM   #5
    Froodie
    (female)

Re: Large mass in pelvis 21 x 10 cm

Please let us know how you get on.

Closed Thread