Discussions that mention benadryl

Allergies board

First off, you've got to make sure that there's not part of the stinger still embedded under your skin.

It does sound like you might be allergic so the best thing to try would be a topical antihistamine cream like Benadryl to help knock down the allergic reaction.

You might also take an oral antihistamine like Zyrtec for a day or two.