Discussions that mention bentyl

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) board

it does sound like IBS symptoms to me also! My doctor prescribed a drug called Bentyl (the generic name is Dicyclomine) and it really helps with the spasms! It calms down your intestines and keeps them relaxed thereby eliminating the pain! However, I still have gas and bloating some and I usually take Gas-X for that!
that is such a shame that you are suffering with spasms; there are good meds out here to help with that! Ask your doctor about Bentyl (generic= Dicyclomine) for the painful spasms you get with IBS. It defenitely works (although it can make you a little groggy). :)